NO! NO! NO!
- You look quite young. Are you a student?
- No! I'm a doctor!
- Thanks. But actually, I'm a doctor.
- Have you seen the Star Trek Beyond 3? It's fantastic! I love it so much!
- No! Why do you say that! It's so boring!
- Well, I don't think much of it, actually. Maybe I just don't really like that kind of movie.
-Why didn't you wake me up? I'm gonna be late!
- I called you thousands of times!
- Actually, I did call you several times, but you didn't hear me.
You're gonna join our party tonight, right?
- No, I don't want to.
- I'd love to, but I have a very important meeting at that time, actually.
He is come from China.
-No! It's wrong!
- Actually, you should say, "He is from China or He comes from China."
as a matter of fact
In fact, I wouldn't suggest you doing that.
As a matter of fact, you don't have to care too much about it.